Songs that incessantly blow your mind

Whenever I listen to the Slightest Indication of Change comp and Silver Spring by No Knife comes on I'm just blown away by how fantastic the song is.

Also, Fluffed Up on Puffballs by Harriet the Spy never gets old.

What songs have you heard that you don't necessarily have a sentimental attachment to or it's not by your favorite band, but you just can't get over?

Everything Was Beautiful And Nothing Hurt - mewithoutYou (I love putting it on in the car, and people get moaning about me listening to some slow jazz, and the tempo change hits and BAM! Breakdown city!)

Tonight we're gonna give it 35% - Against Me! (Love the line about the bathroom)

Dance Hall - Modest Mouse (Because it never gets played at clubs, and it fucking should)

neutral milk hotel - oh comely

I see that and raise you "Holland, 1945" -- I just started reading the 33 1/3 book on Aeroplane Over the Sea and I've listened to that song at least 10 times last week. It still gives me chills as if it's the first time I've heard it.

"I Will Dare" by the Replacements gets me every time too.