Days like this i wish i had a girlfriend of sorts.

I'm sick with the flu and i have to everything myself. Call me a pussy, but being achy and having to walk to the store to get juice and meds freakin' blows. my day has consisted of going to the store, buying drugs, oj, and then sleeping most of the day away. We were suppose to record today too. i have work tomorrow but i'm gonna try to get out of it. It's all about the movies in a few minutes.. and probably some more sleep.

i don't have a problem being here by myself.. i just wish i had someone to pick me up food, or meds. i am way too weak to cook. thinking of ordering out... i hate ordering out.. too expensive. i just don't have energy to stand too long.. grrrrr. but man, that apple juice i just drank was the bomb..

pound the vitamin c my friend. it does wonders. anytime i feel a cold coming on or start getting sick i eat a few of those chewable tablets and in 3 or 4 days its gone. and enjoy the nyquil if you have nothing to do. sleep the sickness off.

you might want to try craigslist for a day laborer too haha.

pound the vitamin c my friend. it does wonders. anytime i feel a cold coming on or start getting sick i eat a few of those chewable tablets and in 3 or 4 days its gone. and enjoy the nyquil if you have nothing to do. sleep the sickness off.

i started taking the emergency on saturday, but it didn't work. my immune system is shotty. then again, i only get sick 2 times a year, and it's usually in spring. .it's the allergies that kinda kickstart everything..

i started taking the emergency on saturday, but it didn't work. my immune system is shotty. then again, i only get sick 2 times a year, and it's usually in spring. .it's the allergies that kinda kickstart everything..

I'm the same way and I'm probably due for a cold anytime now. I would buy a roll of those like 99 cent vitamin c tabs and eat the whole roll over 3 days and then not take it anymore. Now i buy them from like walgreens in the larger bottle when they are buy one get one free and i take one a day. I haven't been sick since i started taking them on a regular basis so im keeping my fingers crossed.

also stay hydrated. that helps a ton. minus the getting up to pee part. since theres no girls around you could probably just piss in bottles if you're feeling ultra lazy.