PO: GREEN DAY “Insomniac!” LP

Guest admin1338560633

i still need to get the Slappy 7", 1,000 Hours 7", and Sweet Children 7". i wish they would announce more details on that singles box set that is suppose to be coming out, at least whether it will be CD's or on vinyl. that way i'll know if i can wait to buy that or be forced to buy the 39/Smooth and Kerplunk re-presses so i don't have to pay ebay prices.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Admin
hey Virgil, any idea if there is a standard edition vinyl for the new Green Day album, and if you'll be getting any copies?

our distributor lists one version of the vinyl (not sure of the weight) and I just posted the pre-order

• 1 month later...

got my copy today....

it has the normal cover (with bj's guitar, not the acoustic guitar. not exactly sure what the acoustic guitar cover is all about) and seems like its on 140g, not 120g like the original. It's definitely thicker than the original. Its also got a paper sleeve and not a plastic sleeve like the original. and of course the usual website and address information has been updated