ATTN: boys of VC

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(aka 95% of this board)

my boyfriend and i broke up yesterday.

i am utterly miserable.

hit on me and make me feel better about myself or something.

com'on, it's what you guys do best.

well you are pretty hot. and have good taste in music, and you like horror movies. and if i lived in amish country, i would put my best fake amish beard on and ask you out,

How the hell could some dude break up with you? You don't like terrible music, you're into photography, and you are attractive. For shame.

Sorry to hear that. What happened?

to make a long story short:

we've been dating for a year and a half and were pretty serious (i.e. talked about engagement and moving together somewhere when he was done with school)

in the past month and a half he met these dudes and started playing in their band sometimes and started getting flaky.

he started lying about everything and going out drinking with his friends til all hours and not telling me.

i gave him 94728376 chances to start telling the truth and treating me better, and everytime he PROOOOMISED he'd be better and then the next day he was back to lying again.

he never made time for me anymore and wouldn't answer his phone and only wanted to hang out with his new friends and treated me like he never wanted to hang out.

...all while saying he loved me.

but now he's saying he just wanted to 'try something different' and went about it the wrong way and he made a huge mistake and still wants to marry me someday.

wtf.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':o0rdkfac]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':o0rdkfac]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

A-Money!!!!!!

Don't let that dumbass get you down. He's the one losing out in the end. I know it hurts to have your heart broken like he has done...BUT...there will always be something much better down the road.

Your photography rawks...you're a good person overall...and it definitely helps that you're pretty cute...

Like vito said...how could anyone be dumb enough to break up with you?!?!...I guess the dude is...but hey...like I said...his loss.