ATTN: boys of VC

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smccown13
how was third eye blind?

it was great! (see my other thread for some pics)

however, i had to see the boy walking back to my car downtown cuz he was out with some friends. :/

That is when you should of made out with Thomas.

That's a thought I didn't consider. Maybe, just maybe...

Now about that allowance we discussed...

only if you suck my dick.

Wow, uhh, yeah. That's been a lifelong dream of mine.

Naah, in all seriousness, sorry that I irritated you. My humor doesn't come across so smoothly sometimes. obviously

the boy is determined to win me back and says that we're meant for each other.

everyone and their brother at work is now trying to hook me up with their nephew/friend/cousin.

fml.

Make him jealous before you go back to him. (If that's what you decide to do.) ;) Guys can't stand to hear about their ex going out with other dudes if they are not the one that ended the relationship.

the boy is determined to win me back and says that we're meant for each other.

everyone and their brother at work is now trying to hook me up with their nephew/friend/cousin.

fml.

Make him jealous before you go back to him. (If that's what you decide to do.) ;) Guys can't stand to hear about their ex going out with other dudes if they are not the one that ended the relationship.

No. Anyone who is not 17 shouldn't be playing these stupid games with their love interests. A, either go out with him or don't. If he was dicking you around and not being good to you, then doing the same thing back isn't going to give you any advantage. That said, I think everyone deserves a second chance, just don't undersell yourself. :)

No. Anyone who is not 17 shouldn't be playing these stupid games with their love interests. A, either go out with him or don't. If he was dicking you around and not being good to you, then doing the same thing back isn't going to give you any advantage. That said, I think everyone deserves a second chance, just don't undersell yourself. :)

yeah, i dont even WANT to go out with anyone right now. i'm just sitting back and waiting to see if he's actually being sincere with his remorse and desire to be together, or if it's just some sort of ploy to get me back just cuz he wants what he can't have.

i'd like to think he's being sincere, but i guess only time will tell.

only if you suck my dick.

Wow, uhh, yeah. That's been a lifelong dream of mine.

Naah, in all seriousness, sorry that I irritated you. My humor doesn't come across so smoothly sometimes. obviously

oh no! you didn't irritate me at all! I guess my humor also doesn't come across either haha. Oh, the sacrifices of internet jokes.