Good daily exercises?

I need to get back into shape, and was wondering what are some good exercises to do each day? I'm not looking to burn a bunch of fat or anything, just get healthier if that makes sense. I was thinking of doing sit-ups and push-ups one day, then rotating to a little walking the next. Anyone here do normal exercises each day?

Beat off until you black out. Then go to Home Depot and hire a guy to paint your fence. When you get home tell him you're going to be hunting the most dangerous game, man! Then give him 10 minutes to run and start hunting. Usually they don't speak English so you won't have to go far as he typically won't run. Then return to Home Depot and hire two more guys to dig a grave for their friend. Once they've dug a sufficiently deep hole, hit them from behind with a crowbar (when they're still in the hole, this is key) and dump all three in the hole. If desired, return to Home Depot and hire a third party to fill in the hole.

Repeat each day until you reach your desired weight.

Beat off until you black out. Then go to Home Depot and hire a guy to paint your fence. When you get home tell him you're going to be hunting the most dangerous game, man! Then give him 10 minutes to run and start hunting. Usually they don't speak English so you won't have to go far as he typically won't run. Then return to Home Depot and hire two more guys to dig a grave for their friend. Once they've dug a sufficiently deep hole, hit them from behind with a crowbar (when they're still in the hole, this is key) and dump all three in the hole. If desired, return to Home Depot and hire a third party to fill in the hole.

hahaha sounds like a great plan for getting healthy

Download a Yoga DVD and just follow that.

My g/f and I bought a Wii Fit and we do that every day.

I'm a fan of the Wii Fit, save for all the weird comments I could go without.

Fuck that. I stopped using Wii fit because it pisses me off.

"where have you been? you're weighing yourself at a different time. Have you been eating denser meals"

Fuck you! Let me do the ski jump dickweed.

I should do this too, how many pounds can I loose each day Richard?

I dunno. How much do three dead Mexicans weigh?

There are no Mexicans in the Netherlands. You just have Ikea, no Home Depot.

I'm a fan of the Wii Fit, save for all the weird comments I could go without.

"where have you been? you're weighing yourself at a different time. Have you been eating denser meals"

I've used it every day since I bought it, except this weekend. That dude is going to hate all over me. All I want to do is play the Penguin game right now!

I've used it every day since I bought it, except this weekend. That dude is going to hate all over me. All I want to do is play the Penguin game right now!

Ski Jump rules