Zao - Blood&Fire / Beloved - Failure On Preorders

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brent,

I know we are only a day deep, but how are these moving so far? are you pleased? disappointed?

My motivation to ask is because I am praying the Zao moves quick so that you press all of their other albums ASAP ;)

For being up for a little over a day, it is doing pretty well. About what I expected. Needs to do better though for me to do other albums.

Woah, shipping is a bit pricey

Shipping to Europe did seem a bit pricey to me.

I have my cart setup to get quotes directly from the USPS site based on weight.

Sorry that it is so much, but that's how much it costs.

Not your fault dude, I just can't really afford spending $50 on 2 LPs at the mo. I've just got engaged and my disposable income has gone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Vinyl is supposed to be in this week and will begin shipping as soon as I get them.

Any news on this?

Here is the email he sent today:

"I would like to start off by saying I am extremely frustrated by both of these releases and the way the pressing plant as dealt with it.

This should have been released and in your hands over a month ago, but due to a few delays and the fact that pressing plant ruined labels and lied to me about the replacements ones, it has taken way longer than expected. Let me express my deepest apologies to everyone that ordered this under the impression that it would be actually released in a months time. That was the initial timeline I was given but due to circumstances out of my control they have pushed it back more times than I thought possible. I talked to the label printing company and they told me that the new labels had been shipped out on Friday, so they should make it to the pressing plant tomorrow. Pressing plant told me they will be pressing the records as soon as they receive the new labels which should be any day. So I am going to say that these will be shipping early early next week.

If anyone has any questions or concerns please email me and I will be more than happy to help. Again, very sorry about the delays, it is absolutely ridiculous on my part.

I am leaving today to go to Cornerstone for the week. I have a booth and will be selling some records, so if anyone else is going, please stop by and say hello.

- Brent /// Broken Circles Records"

Any news on this?

Here is the email he sent today:

"I would like to start off by saying I am extremely frustrated by both of these releases and the way the pressing plant as dealt with it.

This should have been released and in your hands over a month ago, but due to a few delays and the fact that pressing plant ruined labels and lied to me about the replacements ones, it has taken way longer than expected. Let me express my deepest apologies to everyone that ordered this under the impression that it would be actually released in a months time. That was the initial timeline I was given but due to circumstances out of my control they have pushed it back more times than I thought possible. I talked to the label printing company and they told me that the new labels had been shipped out on Friday, so they should make it to the pressing plant tomorrow. Pressing plant told me they will be pressing the records as soon as they receive the new labels which should be any day. So I am going to say that these will be shipping early early next week.

If anyone has any questions or concerns please email me and I will be more than happy to help. Again, very sorry about the delays, it is absolutely ridiculous on my part.

I am leaving today to go to Cornerstone for the week. I have a booth and will be selling some records, so if anyone else is going, please stop by and say hello.

- Brent /// Broken Circles Records"

yeah i didnt get this email. should i be concerned that my order is lost in the mix somewhere?