Origins: Wolverine

It came out today.

I saw the leaked version -- It's decent, better than X-Men 3 for sure, but not worth the price of admission.

I read on i09 that they're doing different endings now. They roll slightly after or after the credits. It's a cheap ploy to get all the people who downloaded it to go pay and see the movie again.

i think there's two different endings after the credits. One is logan in japan. The other sets up a deadpool movie.

this is correct, i'm a projectionist and we got both versions of the movie. the scenes are at the very end of the movie after the credits are over...

the one with the bar scene is the regular version of the movie and the one with deadpool's head is labeled as the 'b-version'

Guest drahtuos

i wanted to see this tonight but i didnt, the girl i was with couldn't do the late midnight showing, so we saw state of play at 10 pm instead.. not a bad movie. mcadams was hot.

[image]

i think there's two different endings after the credits. One is logan in japan. The other sets up a deadpool movie.

this is correct, i'm a projectionist and we got both versions of the movie. the scenes are at the very end of the movie after the credits are over...

the one with the bar scene is the regular version of the movie and the one with deadpool's head is labeled as the 'b-version'

can you elaborate on the deadpool scene?

http://io9.com/5233308/the-many-different-endings-of-wolverine-revealed

I got the Deadpool ending. No one in a black coat. The hand moves and we see that "Weapon XI's" head is sitting there and his mouth is now open and he says. "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

http://io9.com/5233308/the-many-different-endings-of-wolverine-revealed

I got the Deadpool ending. No one in a black coat. The hand moves and we see that "Weapon XI's" head is sitting there and his mouth is now open and he says. "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

if they fix his ending to where weopen XI is a clone of deadpool with enhanced abilities, it would redeem this movie for me 100x over.

Movie was bad. The lead mutants (Wolverine, Sabertooth and Deadpool) all did a really good job with what limited material they had to work with. The action scenes were a huge let down, they went from popcorn flick to campy without missing a beat. The battle with Agent Zero is by far the best example. The end scene with the helicopter just had me thinking of "Live Free or Die Hard".

Even if they make good with Deadpool I wouldn't want to watch a spinoff. Anything to do with this movie is straight poisoned. Also, if they make a Deadpool film with the clone premise, it's one degree off from that whole season of Dallas that was a dream.

Not an awful movie but I'd probably give it a c+, I'd say you should see it in the theaters to take in the special effects, but 90% of the CG looked really bad as well (bathroom claws, most of the nuclear power plant fight).

Guest drahtuos

gambit: "man you sure weren't exaggerating when you said you were going to kill everyone."

wolverine: "i never exaggerate, even though i totally did and failed to kill anyone at all."