Me First and the Gimme Gimmes "Jerry" 7" Yella vin

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my god, you guys make this sound like its gunna sell out in an hour. it wont. chances are, with how many copies they have pressed this time it wont sell out til late afternoon/early tonight. so relax, go take a shit jerk off whatever you have to do and you will still be able to get one.

my god, you guys make this sound like its gunna sell out in an hour. it wont. chances are, with how many copies they have pressed this time it wont sell out til late afternoon/early tonight. so relax, go take a shit jerk off whatever you have to do and you will still be able to get one.

This sounds good and well - until you realize GMA has several thousand stolen credit cards and bots ready to pounce on this shit harder than reinforced support beams.

Why does anyone care that we need to chill? I don't want to fucking chill I WANT MY SQUARE vinyl!!

For real. I have no classes today, so it's just me, Apple-R, and Grand Theft Auto until this thing goes up.

Dude, if you're using a Mac (which you seem to be) find the Firefox plug in called Reload Every, it'll reload pages automatically on a schedule.

For real. I have no classes today, so it's just me, Apple-R, and Grand Theft Auto until this thing goes up.

Dude, if you're using a Mac (which you seem to be) find the Firefox plug in called Reload Every, it'll reload pages automatically on a schedule.

Meh, it's not like it'll sell out in a few minutes. I'm just refreshing every time i die in GTA (every thirty seconds). Also, while Firefox>Internet Explorer, Safari>Firefox. In my opinion.

This sounds good and well - until you realize GMA has several thousand stolen credit cards and bots ready to pounce on this shit harder than reinforced support beams.

i lol'd

Meh, it's not like it'll sell out in a few minutes. I'm just refreshing every time i die in GTA (every thirty seconds). Also, while Firefox>Internet Explorer, Safari>Firefox. In my opinion.

I'm just used to FF so there's stuff that I can't do it in Safari that I can do in FF. Whatever, back to the refreshing!