Teenage Bottlerocket Tour LP

From the Myspace world:

We just found out that we will have a limitied edition live record available at our shows, and the LP gatefold of Warning Device after Chicago.

Thanks everybody, cant wait to hang out.

I'm hoping this means they'll have the live LP for the tour and Warning Device after Chicago (I can get Warning Device from anywhere). If not, I'm going to be looking to the east coasters for some help, especially since I'm giving y'all the heads up.

Make your dreams come true!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball
they're playing the sidebar in baltimore... that's close enough to philly
i was actually thinking of driving down to that one if i could.

I'll be at that show.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm heading to the New Hampshire show if any eastern Mass. folks want to carpool.

I honestly just listened to this band for the first time yesterday, and I really like them. Hickey I was thinking of going to this show...

I am actually going to have to pass on this show, because I'm flying to Hawaii first thing the next morning and can't justify driving 90 minutes each way for a show the night before.

I'm heading to the New Hampshire show if any eastern Mass. folks want to carpool.

I honestly just listened to this band for the first time yesterday, and I really like them. Hickey I was thinking of going to this show...

Do it, even if you don't know the songs yet they're sooooooooooo much fun. Seriously, you know how when a band is over and everyone is cheering and yelling for another song and you clap along but in your head you're thinking "yeah, that was really good, but it was perfect, they really don't need any to do any more." Well, after TBR played everyone I knew was foaming at the mouth for more. They just put on a ridiculously awesome live show.