Blayze got arrested.

So, my 16 year old brother just texted me with "fuck anyone I ever trusted," to which I replied "is that a song or something?" He texts me random shit a lot, and he is 16. I figured he was either being random or quoting something.

He replied with:

"i got arrested for colin picking up some dude who fucking had marijuana or something and then we got pulled over. what the fuck. i hate anyone i ever had faith in dude. its bullshit. its not me."

So I asked him details text by text, asked him if my parents knew, if he was home yet, etc.

I guess my dad picked him up and was furious, he said he's never seen him this angry. My dad is the angry, high-blood-pressure type.

When I asked him who the dude was that they were taking home he said,

"dan played hockey with colin. and he graduated last year. hes a d bag. and they were outside the gas station smoking? i was the "kid inside the car" and then we got pulled over cos the cop knew he had a junior license." Blayze said the cops must of spotted them at the gas station and since they looked younger and weren't supposed to be out past 11 they were targeted and pulled over.

Basically there were 5 of them in the car and he's guilty by association. Whoever had the weed put it in the armrest of the car and never claimed it was theirs, although another kid said it was. Blayze said the cop he talked to basically said he believes half of the stuff he said, but at the same time he doesn't because "he was hanging out with those kind of people." He said he has to go to the magistrate in 6 weeks and talk or whatever, and he could face up to a year of probation.

I've never been through any shit like this, and he's extremely pissed/worked up/can't sleep because his friends fucked him over and he's suffering the consequences of their bullshit. How bad can this get? I feel bad for him.

I'm not sure of the laws in your state but in Texas if your the driver and a passenger gets caught with drugs you get automatically charged for being the driver. I got fucked like that back in 98'. A friend has some weed on him so now I got a drug conviction. But I can't be mad cuz I was high as hell and I pitched in on the bag.