Today Was (IS) a Good Day VC/SH Update

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

I am having a great morning, excited for the weekend, and I thought I would share with you some of the things going on in my head. As always, there are so many things to talk about, but here are a few things to put under your cap:

* Unfortunately, today is Josh's last day at Vinyl Collective/Suburban Home. We plan to show him a great last day and hope that all of his future endeavors are amazing. Thanks for all that you have done for us Josh.

* We will be getting in Mike Hale "Lives Like Mine" LPs today or Monday (FINALLY!!!). We will also be getting in the Menzingers 7" and the repress of Murder By Death's In Bocca Al Lupo (different, less expensive packaging on the repress). Expect a pre-order on that MBD soon. Buy the Mike and Menzingers records if you have not already done so.

* We will soon have copies of the latest Gaslight Anthem 59 sound singles but will be waiting on Side One's ok to post them for pre-order. We should have 100 copies for sale.

* We will also soon be posting pre-orders soon for the Kid Dynamite tribute that has a million bands on it. From the looks of it, there are gonna be a ton of great covers to check out.

* We will soon be announcing a bunch of new pre-orders from It's Alive. There are some great records including releases by the Gateway District, Copyrights/Dopamines, Dazes/Wimpys, Manges, Copyrights/Methadones, and more.

* Throughout the next few days starting today, we will be posting pre-orders for records by Muse, Dead Weather, Bad Religion, Young Widows/My Disco, Oneida, Dr Dog, and lots more. Super stoked to get those Muse albums on wax. I am also geninely curious about Dead Weather.

* If all goes well, we will be filming Chuck Ragan performing a few new songs from his upcoming album and sharing it with all of you. We now have a nice office HD video camera and plan to occasionally film performances for you to enjoy. Regardless, we will be shooting video from tonights show with Chuck and Lucero. Can't wait.

* I think that is all I have for you for now. We are heading to Tom's Home Cooking for Lunch, so stoked!

GO NUGGETS! I GUARANTEE A GAME SIX VICTORY TO FORCE A GAME 7 IN L.A. WHERE WE WILL TAKE THE SERIES!

go nuggets. Mainly a nuggets fan because he used to be the sonics coach, but the team is pretty legit regardless. Really hoping for a nuggets overall victory!

Also, stoked on the mike hale LP. Was bummed he didn't have them a few weeks ago here in Seattle, but grabbed the first LP off of him anyways, what a great guy!

Guest Admin
Hey Virgil, when are you getting your next Epitaph order? And are you still getting the Rancid - AOCTW on red vinyl?

epitaph order here this next week. can't guarantee what they will have

Guest Admin
virgil - do we know which muse records? it's too early for a preorder on their new record which doesn't have a solid release date yet. and you did say records. i hope it's the last two.

it is too older records, will post now.