Sasha Baron Cohen/Bruno pwns Eminem

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree with this. As much as I thought (staged or not) that it was a funny gag, I don't think it's at all homophobic to not want a man's bare asshole in your face.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

I don't care what sexual orientation someone is, I find it hard to believe anyone would want a stranger's bare asshole in their face.

Also, I'm betting this thing w/ Eminem was staged. I'm sure he would have gotten out of the way when he saw Bruno coming down.

I didnt think it was staged at first but now everyone is saying it was staged and I guess Eminem was mic'd the whole time so why would he be have a mic if he wasnt in on it. Sacha never read the nominees or anything, it looked like the stunt went wrong and he just yelled out the winner. Eminem definitely looked REALLY pissed tho. I dont think its homophobic to not want some dudes ass inches from your mouth.

sasha baron cohen is so god damned annoying.

there is a modify button on here, so you can put all your annoying comments in one post.

Also! Sasha Baron Cohen is a motherfucking genius.

I don't have anything against Eminem (I mean, I gotta represent the D) but again, if the entire thing wasn't fixed, he needs to chill the fuck out.

SBC knows how to push people's buttons &it's awesome.

&I would be thrilled if Bruno's crotch was in my face.

dude because he IS intelligent. I wrote a term paper on Da Ali G show for a Culture, Race & Media class. &i gotta motherfucking 98 on it.

explain how this showed any signs of intelligence

explain how it didn't.

but seriously, I guess I should've have explained my professor. She was extremely hard to pass &I was doing very poorly in her class. Only scraping by with C's up until I wrote this paper. We had to reflect on how certain genres of the media portrays race and/or religion &I chose to talk about comedy and used a specific clip where Ali G is interviewing a pastor. &while I understand he is being manipulative in orger to gain answers that will make them look stupid, I think that is smart &hiliarious. &so did my crazy professor apprently.

so, maybe my former comment really just showed my intelligence ... either way, I'll take it.

plus, he was smart enought to marry Isla Fisher! That bitch is fucking awesome.

dude because he IS intelligent. I wrote a term paper on Da Ali G show for a Culture, Race & Media class. &i gotta motherfucking 98 on it.

He knows exactly how people will react in given situations that will result in the 'victim' coming off looking like a complete asshole while he comes off looking totally innocent even though he is the instigator.

I haven't seen the video of this yet, but without a doubt this was prearranged to some extent.

He knows exactly how people will react in given situations that will result in the 'victim' coming off looking like a complete asshole while he comes off looking totally innocent even though he is the instigator.

I haven't seen the video of this yet, but without a doubt this was prearranged to some extent.

+1

have you seen the Bruno video of the wrestling team? priceless.

guess I just don't get it, i'm no fan of Eminem, but if it wasn't set up, I give him credit for not knocking dude out. And I think it makes Sasha Boron Cohen look like a stupid douche bag.