My Hot Water Music "Till The Wheels..." arrived!!

SOOOOOOO PUMPED.

The thing looks beautiful. The inside gatefold artwork is the Moonpies For Misfits/Moments Pass artwork on a bigger scale. Both of the records in mine are clear green (LP2 has a bit of black smoke). The matrix says:

A: "We're all put to the test... to drown like all the rest"

B: "We fend and fight what we know best"

C: "Alone or siding with the chosen few"

D: "Breaking up is hard to do"

The best part of all of this? Both LPs come in picture sleeve and there were NO SEAM SPLITS! :):):)

Pics tonight if people want 'em!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abravemorning

I was just about to post that I got mine yesterday. Mine is on trans. green as well. I sent an e-mail to No Idea asking for pressing info, so hopefully I'll get a reply soon.

Guest baseball

Yes, great news! I got a package from No Idea yesterday but it wasn't HWM. I ordered mine late in the game so I might not get it as quickly as you guys.

Till the Wheels Fall off, Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground, and Goddamnit all showing up soon. So stoked! My weekend listening is *hopefully* cut out for me.

SOOOOOOO PUMPED.

The thing looks beautiful. The inside gatefold artwork is the Moonpies For Misfits/Moments Pass artwork on a bigger scale. Both of the records in mine are clear green (LP2 has a bit of black smoke). The matrix says:

A: "We're all put to the test... to drown like all the rest"

B: "We fend and fight what we know best"

C: "Alone or siding with the chosen few"

D: "Breaking up is hard to do"

The best part of all of this? Both LPs come in picture sleeve and there were NO SEAM SPLITS! :):):)

Pics tonight if people want 'em!

yeah up da pics

i got blue! i don't remember what i paid for this...20?...really but anyway whatever it was - it was well worth it. one of the most beautiful complete packages i've seen. and i was just excited as a hwm fan and the fact that it "came out" on my bday. but it lives up to all the hype.

i also got small brown bike dead reckoning. 3rd press its orange but like the typical no idea coloration with various mixes into it. really nice piece. also has a picture sleeve. i'm stoked to finally own this...definitely one of the most important albums to my life musical and not.

Guest abravemorning
Just heard back from Matt at No Idea, he says all four colors are equal, between 625 and 650 copies of each.

He gave me the same answer.