My Hot Water Music "Till The Wheels..." arrived!!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone post a picture of the blue!
So, when am I going to get a picture of the blue one?

I will take a picture, but its just the standard translucent blue. If you got the PMFS We Ride To Fight 2lp its the same exact color as the a/b lp. I kinda would've liked to get the green, it seems to match the art a little better. Came in perfect condition.... even the sleeves!!

My A/B records is clear gold and C/D is the clear blue. Weird, thought they were 2 of the same.

Sorry, i must've screwed up... my c/d side must be blue too. I was just trying to compare the two.

I haven't even read most of the posts here. I just saw people getting 2 of the same colors and I got a gold and a blue which I thought was weird.

Sorry, i must've screwed up... my c/d side must be blue too. I was just trying to compare the two.

I haven't even read most of the posts here. I just saw people getting 2 of the same colors and I got a gold and a blue which I thought was weird.

Maybe I should check my C/D record...

I only peeked at the A/B one since I was in a hurry...

damn that looks nice.

as far as b-side albums go how does this one stack up?

They're good songs, Never Ender has better material IMO.

The main problem with this release is any big HWM fan already had all the music. Including the Leatherface and ALK3 splits as well as the Moonpies for Misfits EP seemed unnecessary since these releases are easily found (only MFM is OOP).

The rest of the tracks were available through comps and such and were easily found on the net. The only song on here that I had never heard was Home. That was the only truly unreleased track on the record.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great collection and I'm glad to have it all on vinyl, but it sucks that there was nothing really special on here.

I'm not going to lie and say that I am not disappointed by the recycled artwork. One thing I liked so much about Never Ender was that the art was all new for that release. This release only has a new cover. The inside and the record centers is all recycled. I wish it were new stuff.

I'm not going to lie and say that I am not disappointed by the recycled artwork. One thing I liked so much about Never Ender was that the art was all new for that release. This release only has a new cover. The inside and the record centers is all recycled. I wish it were new stuff.

That kinda bummed me out as well.

Got mine today. A/B was gold and C/D was blue (with some black streaks).

Anyone want to trade for a green one?

It was a nice surprise finding the last Draft 7" in there too. I ordered it so long ago I forgot I had ordered that Draft 7" along with it!