Sharing Time

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Mike Riddle

I work at the Nordstrom Ebay in Bellevue, Wa and I live in Redmond,Wa

Since joining the board way back fairly close to the beginning I've spent way way way too much money.

The board is also responsible for my friendships with Dave and his girlfriend and Vince(Murukami). They all kick ass.

I'm starting school again this fall at Seattle Central Community College.

Seattle is fucking awesome.

I like San Francisco more.

I wish I could spend the majority of time traveling but I'm super poor.

I want to join the Peace Corps someday.

Hi, I'm Jerry Cola

-I am 24 years old

-I live in Palatine Illinois and have lived here for 23 of my 24 years of life.

-I went to college at Western Illinois University and graduated back in May of 2007

-I have a shitty low paying job working at GFS Marketplace because I'm still looking for a real "career" type job.

-I'm trying to become a cop ("shut the fuck up", ha that never stops being funny every time someone makes that joke) because I think it's an interesting & adventurous job and I don't give a shit about any of the punk ethics & etc about it.

-I'm in Chicago all the time because I'm always going to concerts and all my friends live there... and once I finally get out of debt from college and car loans I plan on moving into the city.

-I know James (J4M35) Hull and Justin (Communiqué) Schwier from this board

-I've been lurking here on VC mostly but I post a lot more on the Pop Punk Bored, APN, and on punknews in whatever articles still fancy my interest.

-My all-time favorite band is Bad Religion

-My all-time favorite TV show is MST3K

-My all-time favorite movie is Back To The Future

It's hard to become a cop in Illinois near Chicago because most of the departments start the pay around here at $50,000 a year and within 5 to 7 years you're making like $75,000 a year.. and that's including great benefits and a pension.

The town of Skokie had only one open position yet there was 500+ people who showed up for the orientation to apply for the job.

• 3 weeks later...

-I'm Matt

-I'm 22, turn 23 on the 28th of July.

-Graduated Syracuse University Cum Laude with a BA in History and Economics

-Worked for the NYS Department of Health, then wanted to blow up the office, so I quit

-Went to SUNY Buffalo for Adolescent Social Studies Education certification

-work for the Town of Tonawanda Youth, Parks, & Recreation Department, looking for a real teaching job. I sub on the side, too.

-I'm English and German - the #1 and 2 alcohol-per-capita countries in the world.

-Favorite TV show - The Simpsons

-Favorite Movie - either Fight Club or Saving Private Ryan

-Favorite Band - usually it's Every Time I Die

-Favorite Album - Hot Damn!

-Lived in Buffalo from birth 'til August of 2004. Since then I've lived in Syracuse, London (England), Albany, Boston, and back here again. I've been to Boston like 40 times, so I'd consider that my second home.