Good Farts Appreesh

Guest adam526

Maybe I'm just weird for thinking this, but I'd rather have a dank smelling fart than a good sounding one.

Fuck that

Farting in the shower is the worst. However getting just the right sound is awesome. Farts never stop being funny. Two best fart stories are these:

Best friend in high school carried one of those mini tape recorders with him for a week and filled up both sides of a mini cassette. He would count off the number and then record the fart then he would rewind and fast forward to find and play for you his favorites. "check out #68!" hilarious.

I was at work and we had eaten some mighty taco on lunch(crappy fast food tacos). Everyone's tearing ass in the office and I feel a bad one brewing. I drop the bomb and the other two guys try and leave but i close and block the door and am just cracking up and fighting them away from the door. Finally they go to leave and the door is stuck shut. By this time everyone is laughing so hard and trying to get out and because im laughing so hard I just keep farting and its the funniest/worst thing ever, people on the outside of the office were kicking the door as hard as they could to get it open and eventually we had to break the door open using screwdrivers and shit. We had to order a whole new door and lock afterwards.

I'm totally cracking up just writing that.

i love the farts where theyre so big that after theyre out you feel thinner.

Also i am paranoid about farting in the shower. I'm no rocket scientist, but i always get paranoid that the fart particles and elements flow with the water and get stuck in my pores (my mind wanders, again not a rocket scientist) and i feel like i stink.

Also i am paranoid about farting in the shower. I'm no rocket scientist, but i always get paranoid that the fart particles and elements flow with the water and get stuck in my pores (my mind wanders, again not a rocket scientist) and i feel like i stink.

As opposed to them getting trapped in your jeans and ending up all over yourself? Man up!

As opposed to them getting trapped in your jeans and ending up all over yourself? Man up!

HAHAHAhaha

I have terrible...terrible...terrible gas...all the time. I have for my whole life...I don't have IBS, I don't think, Just god-awful gas...always. I've tried changing my diet, cut out sodas/anything carbonated for a while in high-school...no avail. and apparently i have a distinctive odor as well...to the point, if I let a silent one go...even in a crowd...my friends will ask if I farted in the crowd...I'm talking like, if anybody else farts they have to ask, but whenever I do, they know immediately. It kinda sucks...but at the same time, it's all I've ever known...so I've grown used to it. The worst part is that my vehicle smells of fart and mildew 24/7 (it's a jeep and the doors leak whenever it rains)...which is terrible for first dates, I have no idea how I've ever kept a girlfriend b/c of the vehicle alone.

I have terrible...terrible...terrible gas...all the time. I have for my whole life...I don't have IBS, I don't think, Just god-awful gas...always. I've tried changing my diet, cut out sodas/anything carbonated for a while in high-school...no avail. and apparently i have a distinctive odor as well...to the point, if I let a silent one go...even in a crowd...my friends will ask if I farted in the crowd...I'm talking like, if anybody else farts they have to ask, but whenever I do, they know immediately. It kinda sucks...but at the same time, it's all I've ever known...so I've grown used to it. The worst part is that my vehicle smells of fart and mildew 24/7 (it's a jeep and the doors leak whenever it rains)...which is terrible for first dates, I have no idea how I've ever kept a girlfriend b/c of the vehicle alone.

This sounds more like a superpower rather than a curse

Guest duhpunk

The best ones seem to happen when you can't control them. I was at my (ex)girlfriend's house and we were on the trampoline. She bet me I couldn't to a flip. When I tried, I landed on my heels (and for the life of me can't explain what happened next), then naturally on my ass. And somehow, because of the angle I landed, I completely blacked out in mid-air and my body went limp. The last thing I remember is everything going dark and me bouncing in the air ripping some of the most impressive wind I've ever heard. When I came to, she was still laughing.

Still have no idea how it happened. But it was a funny story for us to revisit.

my old roomate came down this weekend. we went out drinking and ended up in a lesbian bar drinking to many pbrs at 3am. the next day i found him outside on my balcony sleeping in his underwear and a pillow only. he said it stunk to much when he farted he had to sleep outside. i didnt believe him. when we came in he ripped one and it honestly sounded like some nasty bubbling/gurgling noise, not like a fart at all. immediately he was led back out to the balcony while the apartment had adequate time to air out.

My buddy had this same problem and finally realized last year that he's lactose intolerant. But uh...farts are gross. Fuck this thread.