Is there a Aenima repress ?

so did anyone order one from that site? i need to know if this is legit. ill pay $60 for it even if it is a boot.

then why does it matter? haha. in all seriousness, its most likely a boot since as somebody else already pointed out -- the first press was only on black. if it was a legit repress, im sure everyone would be carrying this as it would no doubt sell very well.

I called the owner of the shop yesterday. He avoided saying that it was boot, only saying that it was on color out of a thousand and made in europe. I ordered one. I'm sure it's a boot but I don't care. Amazing album, amazing band. For me, to have it on color is just nice. I'll post with pics and quality after I get it.

Did anyone else here pick up a copy of the Salival boot 2XLP that started showing up about a year and a half ago on ebay? It's on color, coke bottle clear/No Idea Gray. If anyone ever wants that on vinyl I recommend it. I bought mine from this guy. He also does the cobraside distro:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-x-TOOL-OPIATE-SALIVAL-2XLP-SEALED-FREE-WITH-ORDER_W0QQitemZ130311816412QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item1e573084dc&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A2|294%3A50

Sounds perfect.

^ Rad deal on that Mouse. I would snatch that for that price in a second

I've seen this on ebay as a BIN for $60 yesterday. Same price as bobs sound advice.

I called that place when this thread started and he said it was a uk pressing out of 1000. I'm sure more will be pressed.

I also got an email from him saying that a vinyl version of 10000 days was being presses as well, if anyone likes that album.