Big Ol' Box of Junk

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siiiigh. Still me. Honest to goodness truth I haven't had more than 10 bucks to my name in the past 2 months. I owe so many people money already just so I can feed myself and not fail my classes. Rent/utilities are killing me right now.

I have to stare at that goddamn box every day and I assure you it will get out as soon as I have extra money. Things have been really rough and had I forseen it I'd have not signed up. I feel really bad about still having the box after all this time :(

Guest kissthesharks
not sure if anyone mentioned this or not, but using a flat rate box is a good idea, that way everyone pays the same price for shipping.

I really want to get in on this if it's going to keep going. I have some cheesy Texas stuff. How does it work? Do you take what's in the box and throw your crap in?

I will send the 10 or 11 bucks to paypal if you have one....would anyone object if I was bumped up to #4 and I will send it to Tobinownlife? I was very new when this started and agreed to stay 2nd to last, regaurdless of who got added to the list, just in case I'd flake....I'm not THAT new anymore....And I got a few things to put in the box ready to go....whatya say?

Yeah that will cost me 20 but...oh well I can afford it this week, and maybe we should try to keep it to lighter junk. It must be pretty good sized to be $11....Oh I just thought of sumthin, If you don't have paypal....I know another way to do it...It be nice just to get this box movin again....and maybe if anyone thinks they will run into the same problem, speak up now.

• 4 weeks later...
i dont know if i am on the list but i do not need any more junk around my house. please take me off the list.

thanks

same here, i know i started it, but i'd rather not be a part of it anymore. i don't feel like paying 10 bucks to send out something that i am probably gonna only take $1's worth from.

I will send the 10 or 11 bucks to paypal if you have one....would anyone object if I was bumped up to #4 and I will send it to Tobinownlife? I was very new when this started and agreed to stay 2nd to last, regaurdless of who got added to the list, just in case I'd flake....I'm not THAT new anymore....And I got a few things to put in the box ready to go....whatya say?

Yeah that will cost me 20 but...oh well I can afford it this week, and maybe we should try to keep it to lighter junk. It must be pretty good sized to be $11....Oh I just thought of sumthin, If you don't have paypal....I know another way to do it...It be nice just to get this box movin again....and maybe if anyone thinks they will run into the same problem, speak up now.

Sounds good to me. I can wait, I'll keep a patient eye out for it.