Big Ol' Box of Junk

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
and then she sent to a dude whos address was outdated?

seems to me that dude should get a little of the blame. i mean if you're gonna roll in with the wrong address.

Tobin gave me two addresses. The one Nicole sent to was supposed to be good until June. I don't fault her for the initial error, but that was four months ago. I and people have offered to pay for it to ship since she lost her job. It's been 1/3 of a year. It's a loss. Start over.

OK OK OK OK OK.

I shipped it out this afternoon. I will send both Casey and Tobin the confirmation number via PM when I get home. The slip's on my table. I'm out posting from my Blackberry. If I don't PM it to you tonight then tomorrow morning.

I just want to say I'm sorry for taking so long. I was cool sending it the first time. If I went through all my financial bullshit before I got the box I'd have backed out immediately. There's a reason I'm not participating in Secret Santa. Money problems is that reason. Pretty much I sent the box and shit hit the fan. I never intended on keeping the box without a peep and keeping everything for myself and kept in correspondence with the Box Master (Casey). So those of you bitching can suck my dick. I dropped 20 bucks to send you assholes free shit plus a little extra money to hook the box up with some nice stuff to make up for having it for so long. If this were a record sale, this would never happen as you'd be paying me the money to ship it. So thank you for those of you who have been patient. I really appreciate it and it's nice you guys understand a box of free shit isn't a major priority in one's life as say paying rent, utilities, feeding oneself, medication to keep oneself alive/healthy, etc.

:/

I love it when girls say "you can suck my dick." Is that some sort of recognition that sucking a dick is demeaning? Do girls wish they had penises so that they could assert their dominance by demanding oral pleasure from those weaker than them?

Why not "lick my clit" or something? Why is everything about the dick? I'm sure this is society's fault.

I love it when girls say "you can suck my dick." Is that some sort of recognition that sucking a dick is demeaning? Do girls wish they had penises so that they could assert their dominance by demanding oral pleasure from those weaker than them?

Why not "lick my clit" or something? Why is everything about the dick? I'm sure this is society's fault.

i feel like it's awkward when other girls use that phrase. i'm never quite sure how to respond.

This sounds like fun. I wish I could have participated in this. It sucks that some asshole had to ruin it for everyone.

From page 1. Not that I have any stake in this, but I just can't help myself.

This sounds like fun. I wish I could have participated in this. It sucks that someone had to ruin it for everyone.

Nicole's apology got really weird and Barrie-esque in the middle of it.

::) People were talking shit...I would have kept it real too.