document.write('+':ldqn52li]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

yup.

because as long as you dress up your shitty music, you will get press........

your art can be anything. it can be a piece of paper w/ a track listing and I'll review it (sup Zou) but if you just send a loose cd with nothing to keep it with the track listing your a fucking idiot who is wasting postage.

when i worked for SXSW When we would get cd's with no info, or bio's, etc, most likely they wouldn't get accepted. If you fail to follow instructions why would we give a shit about your crappy band. How do we contact you? I'm not gonna write you via snail mail to tell you you didn't get accepted or "did". In most cases, most reviewers will make up their mind about a band in the first 3 songs and within the first 15 seconds of a song. If nothing catches their eye to begin with it, it's all downhill from there.

Weird story: Once we got a real toilet filled with Tootsie Rolls delivered to us from THE TOILET BOYS. It was fucking awesome. someone got a free replacement toilet and the rest of us got bowls of Tootsie Rolls that lasted a month to go along with our unlimited supply of RED BULL. Good Times.

Another major turn-off... having your manager or pr person repeatedly send you links to promo material like EPKs and ask you "what can we do with this us?"

TOP SRS! I'm willing to cover streams or downloads for records I really really care about, but if you didn't at least spend 1.50 on postage to get me a hard copy you don't have the right to yell at me for covering artists who did. I'm going to give space to the poor artist who spent their money getting me a record before I will the pr group thats pissed I didn't download their link.