let's shit on some bands

man this fucking copeland album i've had on my computer for years is fucking so bad. seriously SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR BAND FUCKING SUCKS. i keep it only for the song California which should have been the OC's theme song for realz. song is so fucking good.

California and When Paula Sparks are both great songs off that album, but the rest of the album is pretty unmemorable. I don't know why I have the entire thing on my ipod

man, i love copeland, haha. seriously, other than a few select bands (broken....(wont finish cuz someone will bite my head off for uttering their name), metro station, millionaires, i set my friends on fire, bring me the horizon, etc.) i can respect most bands even if i hate their music.

oh ya, FUCK ICE NINE KILLS! i think thats what i was supposed to do here.

Guest kevinb
Anyone ever have a friend love a band so much that they kill it for you?
kind of the same thing but more like my friend love's shitty bands & once in a great while he will pick up on a great band and it sometimes ruins it for me

I'm going to committ some heresy by saying that Minus the Bear isn't as amazing as they're made out to be. For real. I understand that Dave Knudsen is an amazing guitar player and member of one of the best metalcore bands ever. But does that really give the man a lifetime pass to make the most redundant, uninspired quasi-rock imaginable? Really? Plus, the singer sucks. Just plain sucks.