My white whale on eBay!

Wanna hear a story about that particular copy right there? Sometime last week my brother called me up and asked me if the next day I could go to a record store right by my house and pick this record up for him. I didn't really know what it was or anything, but he told me it was there and 20 bucks. I walk into the store kinda early the next day only to discover his house/band-mate already holding the record laughing. What an asshole. My brother didn't even wanna buy it to throw on ebay. Man he was pissed.

Shit. I don't know why your brother slept on buying that record for $20.

Astounding.

Yeah, it was a bad move. But nobody goes into this store ever, especially to look for things like that. The "friend" overheard the phone conversation, that's how he had the heads up.

It it wrong I want to beat the shit outta this guy for your brother? The guy sounds like a huge dick.

Yeah, it was a bad move. But nobody goes into this store ever, especially to look for things like that. The "friend" overheard the phone conversation, that's how he had the heads up.

It it wrong I want to beat the shit outta this guy for your brother? The guy sounds like a huge dick.

I agree. Totally fucked.

They were controversial because of their song, "There Goes The Neighborhood", which satirizes racism, and "white flight" in particular, was deemed racist. People took it as literal (not sure how considering the over the top lyrics of the song and all the songs on the record).

The song can be heard here :

http://www.myspace.com/chronicsick

They were controversial because of their song, "There Goes The Neighborhood", which satirizes racism, and "white flight" in particular, was deemed racist. People took it as literal (not sure how considering the over the top lyrics of the song and all the songs on the record).

The song can be heard here :

http://www.myspace.com/chronicsick

well that one dude DOES have a swastika on his forehead.. but i can't make out the lyrics to tell myself.

still, why on earth is this in the $800 range? did these guys go onto other bands or something, or is it simply because of the possibly racist content and pressing of 300?