ebay, you are one hard bitch to figure out

very psyched.

i won't pretend to understand how shit works with ebay, jacobe; but usually when there's something that sells for a ridiculously inflated price, several copycat auctions crop-up shortly thereafter in rapid succession, and the price returns to a more reasonable amount. for a current example, see mineral's 'endserenading', which just went for $275.

very psyched.

i won't pretend to understand how shit works with ebay, jacobe; but usually when there's something that sells for a ridiculously inflated price, several copycat auctions crop-up shortly thereafter in rapid succession, and the price returns to a more reasonable amount. for a current example, see mineral's 'endserenading', which just went for $275.

yeah, I get that...I've been selling for years, the thing that's odd is that most of them were going for $10-$20 and one went for a really large amount, with nothing being different about the record.

I thought I did good when I got one on black for $10.

That's still not bad as I've seen it go for much more. I'm always amazed by TGUK record prices. I bought a lot of their stuff not ever thinking it might be worth something eventually. I also didn't understand how records worked at that point (as far as oop and etc. goes). I'm still not selling any, though.

wow, it is my week for ebay:

get up kids- red letter day (green /500) for $7.50 before shipping.

I just won one as well for about $25, which still isn't too bad, but you win! Haha. I was also happy with only paying $25 for a second copy of the Huey Proudhorn 7#

on green?

this is why i laugh at all the "EBAY CRAZY!!!" threads.

and think its ridiculous when suddenly everyone thinks they have a gold mine on their hands, and will only sell for mega bucks, and always reference that one auction.

pretty much every record will sell for a ridiculous amount at least once. Even if the average selling price is 4 or 5 bucks.

there are tons of records that i have sold for no more than 0.99 cents, if they even sell at all, and then one time out of the blue itll sell for 50 bucks, and then back to nothing.

it seems there are lots of good deals to be had lately though cause everyone takes their investments to ebay trying get rich quick, and ebay has been flooded with records, which makes the price drop pretty far