Every Time I Die/Polar Bear Club in Erie this Sat.

got an article in the showcase section of the erie news about the show on saturday. dave richards writes about a lot of the shows that we bring in, and even will do feature articles for them and local bands. its really awesome the relationship our community has with the local news paper

http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090625/ENTERTAINMENT0301/306259944/-1/SHOWCASE

Aww nuts, I'm not going home to Erie until Tuesday. I'd totally be down for this show.

ah bummer man!! do we know each other by chance? did you go to shows when you lived in erie?

Probably not. I grew up in UC and graduated from Behrend, but that was 06. I wasn't into hardcore back then (or now really) so I think I've only been to Forward Hall like once.

ah bummer man!! do we know each other by chance? did you go to shows when you lived in erie?

Probably not. I grew up in UC and graduated from Behrend, but that was 06. I wasn't into hardcore back then (or now really) so I think I've only been to Forward Hall like once.

union city? I lived in Erie until 2006, any idea what you went to forward hall for that one time?

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':xua7ptak]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':xua7ptak]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Last Time I saw ETID at Forward Hall, they were just very tired...not a great show. I'm definitely going to this though. With Polar Bear Club as well?!?! Geesh. Great lineup.

Torti, I can't wait to see you bro.

one of two US shows this summer, I can't imagine they'll be too tired. last time they were on tour, and it was towards the end. that show was insane, haha, i dont know what you're talking about!

so glad youre coming!!!

union city? I lived in Erie until 2006, any idea what you went to forward hall for that one time?

Yup, Union City. I think my friend Bryan's band was playing, or he was just solo. I really have no idea, ha ha.