to sell my jawbreaker collection or not to sell??

Im undecided. as most get older, everyone acknowledges the fact that one day they might just sell off their variant collection. While i will keep my test presses, and one copy of each, i probably will sell everything else. help me make my decision. after all i could use the money for a new guitar and a trip to visit my friends in denver and la. and of course save $200 for my trip to corpus at the last minute in the unfortunate day that i get that call about my mom in hospice.. i dont feel like being on a bus 6 hours when that happens.

I say sell it, but I also don't really understand variant collecting. Before the whole variant argument starts, let me clarify that I don't give a shit if anyone does collect variants, just that I don't get it myself.

Seems like you'd make a pretty penny selling off Jawbreaker variants.

I agree with Ryan's thoughts on this. Use the money for traveling and visiting friends!

i just parted with my variant collection not long ago. i bought a lot more records. im not upset at all.

its pretty tough but i broke up a few of my collections and im pretty happy i did. i made a lot of money and was able to buy a ton of new records/records i have wanted for a long time + buy plane and hotel tickets for our trip to the insubordination fest (balt)

If you do end up selling I'd love a copy of 24 Hour Revenge Therapy. Doesn't have to be a rare one or whatever. I'll take the newest repress. Same with Bivouac and Unfun. I just want one of each album so I can listen to them and if I can buy them from someone and it would be helping them out, I'd much rather do that.