MUSE Absolution/Black Holes And Revelations dbl LP

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image][image]

MUSE "Black Holes And Revelations" dbl LP

MUSE "Absolution" dbl LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=muse

Looks as though the other 2 Muse records we have been taking pre-orders on have been pushed back til August, Origina of Symmetry and Showbiz. Found that out at the same time that I found out that we are getting copies of "Black Holes and Revelations" and "Absolution". The release date is in August, I think August 23rd. If you are adding these to your other Muse pre-orders and want to combine them to save on shipping, just email info at suburban home records dot com after placing your order for these records. I recommend you start with "Absolution", that is my favorite Muse record.

im thinking about taking bets on when this order will show up to my doorstep. so far it contains:

all 4 muse pre orders

against me PO

gaslight anthem 7" PO

American Steel PO

Death Cab For Cutie PO

One of those is going to make this be a 6 month affair. I'm thinking about continuing to add pre orders to this package until Virgil and co have to drive it to my house due to the size.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Admin
What is the actual release date for these? Muse is my girlfriend's favorite band and I'd love to pick these up for her birthday - Sept 1st. Think I'd be able to get them in my hands by then?

according to the distributor, we will have these on august 18th, but know that with most major label vinyl, dates are subject to change.

What is the actual release date for these? Muse is my girlfriend's favorite band and I'd love to pick these up for her birthday - Sept 1st. Think I'd be able to get them in my hands by then?

according to the distributor, we will have these on august 18th, but know that with most major label vinyl, dates are subject to change.

I'll probably order them next week after I get paid. If they're late I'll just draw the covers on some paper and give them to her as an IOU. Hahaha She'd probably punch me.