Cave In - Planets of Old 12" EP (Pics added)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's totally true. Compared to other Cave In records "Antenna" wasn't so good, but compared to everything else on the radio at the time it was pretty awesome. I also never quite got over hearing Cave In playing in Target or Best Buy.
dude, they played at this record shop in cincy back when "antenna" came out and it was fuckin' great. everybody was so packed in there was no room to move. and they played "juggernaut".

More from HH:

The Eagle Has Landed!! and it looks a lot like a new Cave In 12"

Cave In-"Planets of Old" 12" is in house. The thing looks and feels phenomenal. The record is housed in a hand assembled high gloss tip-on jacket. Aaron Turner's original illustrations are printed with metallic ink on the exterior of the jacket. So yeah, the thing looks great, have a look for yourself.

Cave In will have stock of every color at their upcoming show in Allston, Mass @ Great Scott's on 07/19. Vacation Vinyl will have an exclusive vinyl color for order any day now, while Chel's List ([email protected]) and BCD's availability begins next week post the Cave In show... Otherwise you will see this thing in stores starting July 28th...!

[image]

never heard this band, but i have a 7" of theirs that was added for free on an order from magic bullet. its called "Anchor" i think...id be willing to trade it.

you got a free 7" and never even played it?

LAME

haha, nahhhh. come to think of it i definitely threw it on right when i got it...and immediately took it off haha. from what im gathering in this thread..they used to play metal or something? i think thats the stuff my 7" is. not a fan.

anchor is from the era when the band was at their "poppiest." i mean, i specifically remember them touring with foo fighters around that time. so no, what you have is not from their hardcore days. you might like it if you spin it again. you won't get much for it anyway as you can still get it from magic bullet for $3.

anchor is from the era when the band was at their "poppiest." i mean, i specifically remember them touring with foo fighters around that time. so no, what you have is not from their hardcore days. you might like it if you spin it again. you won't get much for it anyway as you can still get it from magic bullet for $3.

And also, Magic Bullet has so many of them that they literally give them away. I have 3 (actually paid for one).

The new song is pretty good and those LPs look fantastic. I can't wait to get this.