the new cool vinyl bookcase at Ikea

jeesh, as expensive as the expidit w/ 2x more storage

not really, that unit has 28 squares of storage, and the expidit has 25 (judging by the 5x5 unit). the one i pictured is $580, and the expidit 5x5 is $200.

I meant the 2x2 traby is $79.99 and the 4x2 expidit is the same price with 2 more rows. so the expidit has the 2x more storage for the same price.

not really, that unit has 28 squares of storage, and the expidit has 25 (judging by the 5x5 unit). the one i pictured is $580, and the expidit 5x5 is $200.

I meant the 2x2 traby is $79.99 and the 4x2 expidit is the same price with 2 more rows.

ahh, that makes sense. probably the big difference is that the expidit is made from composite wood, and the other one is solid wood.

How big is the actual gap to put LPs in. A 4x4 is 80x80cm but how thick is the wood? Just thinking about how much room there would be above an album? Too much??

I posted this pic in the other Traby thread, but this should give you an idea of how these look filled with records:

[image]

Aah, cheers, they're just the right size!