NUFAN preorder up now

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah. i would imagine they will eventually list the number. although i assumed they would do it as soon as they sold out of colored (who knows maybe they still have some, maybe the guy just got black because he ordered 2). i hope i dont get leche on purple because it would match my lagwagon trashed. matching vinyl sucks.

yah. i would imagine they will eventually list the number. although i assumed they would do it as soon as they sold out of colored (who knows maybe they still have some, maybe the guy just got black because he ordered 2). i hope i dont get leche on purple because it would match my lagwagon trashed. matching vinyl sucks.

It was a guy on eBay that I was thinking of...and that's what I meant. I think he got black because he pre-ordered two of them.

Guest conoley

Matching vinyl sucks? That is the silliest thing I have heard all day.

I preordered 2 of each, one for me and one for a friend, but I also unfortunately received a black feel good record of the year along with my yellow one. I did however, receive two blue copies of leche con carne.

Fat cracked down on ordering two colored copies of new releases a while ago. I used to order two to get one color and one black, sometimes they'd send two color. Lately, they've been paying closer attention to that and sending only one.