Enjoyardian

whateverrrr

Group 3 (leaderless)

Josh

Vito

Sal's Paradise

Michael Myers

Dietrich

I think i got everyone who was on Drableys original list plus all the later "i'm ins"

anyone in group 3 want to take the "lead" role, to coordinate address and kick ass when its shipping time, let me know

if you want in and are missing, now is the time to let us know

if you want out and are on the list, now is the time to let us know

Thanks Murakami.

I'm on lunch break now. Seminars are for the birds.

Now -- Tom.

Are you going to participate fully and just take the hit on the shipping each time? I don't mind being the bloke that sends to you from over here, so you know there is at least one other person that is shipping overseas each time.

-- OR --

I can just inform you of whatever book you need to purchase/borrow on your own. I'll hold on to it here until you're finished with your copy there and then forward to Casey on your behalf. Once your original book makes the rounds and ends at me, I'll be more than happy to send back.

Either way, your first book will be The English Major by Jim Harrison. PM me your address and let me know how you wish to proceed.

Thanks to Murakami once again.

Thanks Murakami.

I'm on lunch break now. Seminars are for the birds.

Now -- Tom.

Are you going to participate fully and just take the hit on the shipping each time? I don't mind being the bloke that sends to you from over here, so you know there is at least one other person that is shipping overseas each time.

-- OR --

I can just inform you of whatever book you need to purchase/borrow on your own. I'll hold on to it here until you're finished with your copy there and then forward to Casey on your behalf. Once your original book makes the rounds and ends at me, I'll be more than happy to send back.

Either way, your first book will be The English Major by Jim Harrison. PM me your address and let me know how you wish to proceed.

Thanks to Murakami once again.

I quite like the idea of writing a little note in the book, so if you don't mind shipping the 4 books to me when it is time, i don't mind shipping the 4 books also.

The only thing that concerns me is how long will we have each book, because international shipping is obviously going to take longer to arrive.

i will PM you my address. :)

i'm also interested. Plus, if there is someone in the same city as you who, then maybe it would be easier to just meet up with them? If their next on the list of course.

but, yeah, I'm definitely interested in this!

also, i haven't read any of the books mentioned. I rather, feel like an idiot. Oh well, I'm still young. The time for reading is still upon me.

I am unclear on when this is starting. Do we have a solid date yet? Who are we sending our mailing addresses to?

So here's the rotation for group 1:

I will send my book to Tom.

Tom sends his to Casey.

Casey sends his to Matt.

Matt sends his to me.

Tom has contacted me with his address.

Matt -- I am PMing you mine now.

Tom needs to contact Casey for mailing instructions.

Casey needs to contact Matt for mailing instructions.

I think the group of us are collectively ready, so we can start whenever. I will mail to Tom tomorrow.

We'll give it a month to finish. If we're all done sooner, we can speed things up. But the overseas mail will slow things down a bit, but we'll just have to adapt. It will work, and it will be great.

messages sent to everyone in group two. please let me know if there are any issues with anything and just try and work out with the person infront of/behind you to coordiante address swapping

shipping order, this will stay the same through out

murakami =>MCM1610 => Roadmonkey => Kirby Puckett => Whateverrrr

anyone in group 3 willing to step up and coordinate your guys?

I have created a VC community group page on the librarything site I was telling everyone about earlier.

It's a private group so you would need to send me a message or post your username on the site here so you can be added.

http://www.librarything.com/groups/vinylcollectivecommu

Let me know if you have any issues.

I have created a VC community group page on the librarything site I was telling everyone about earlier.

It's a private group so you would need to send me a message or post your username on the site here so you can be added.

Please add me as well - same username as here.

Thanks for doing this!!

my username is whateverrrr.

I am unclear on when this is starting. Do we have a solid date yet? Who are we sending our mailing addresses to?

So here's the rotation for group 1:

I will send my book to Tom.

Tom sends his to Casey.

Casey sends his to Matt.

Matt sends his to me.

Tom has contacted me with his address.

Matt -- I am PMing you mine now.

Tom needs to contact Casey for mailing instructions.

Casey needs to contact Matt for mailing instructions.

I think the group of us are collectively ready, so we can start whenever. I will mail to Tom tomorrow.

We'll give it a month to finish. If we're all done sooner, we can speed things up. But the overseas mail will slow things down a bit, but we'll just have to adapt. It will work, and it will be great.

I already have Casey's address so i will get it posted tomorrow or Thursday. :)