2 for Tues BOYS NIGHT OUT Broken Bones/Make YS LPs

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

2 for Tuesday (BOYS NIGHT OUT "Broken Bones" 180 gram,"Make Yourself Sick" LPs)

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/vcfar2for1

We are excited to bring you a new idea from your friends at Vinyl Collective, 2 for Tuesdays. Every Tuesday, we will be doing our best to bring you 2 records for the price of 1. We know the economy has affected all of us vinyl collectors, we see it every day. Consider this idea our little contribution to the tough times we are all experiencing. Each week, we will announce a new 2 for Tuesday and the deal will be good for 1 week exactly. When a new one is announced, the old one will end. It could also end early if we sell out of the number of 2 for 1's we have posted.

This fourth finds our friend Justin from Forge Again partnering with us to give you an incredible deal on Boys Night Out vinyl. For the price of 1 LP, you get both "Broken Bones" on 180 Gram vinyl and "Make Yourself Sick"on blue vinyl

Help us make the 2 for Tuesday catch on. If you are a label looking to get rid of some overstock, get in touch.

And the Fake Problems/Ninja Gun 2 for 1 is almost sold out. I have 4 left out of 30 and figured someone might want to take advantage of it. Get it now or forever pay normal prices. Find it at this link

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/sh71_sdfp_2fer

Guest Admin
I'm really bummed out that Make Yourself didn't sell as well as I'd hoped. Trainwreck would have been incredible on vinyl. :(

me, too.

I'm really bummed out that Make Yourself didn't sell as well as I'd hoped. Trainwreck would have been incredible on vinyl. :(

really, i fucking love make yourself sick. Trainwreck is where they lost my interest. I gave it a couple listens but it is lacking something. Maybe i should give it one last chance.

This is a hell of a deal though.

I think VC's deal with Ferret is still in effect which may or may not render it impossible.

Also, the way I'd want to do it(300-500 copies, one-time pressing) would be very difficult what with how much money Ferret wants for the license.

I'd be into doing it still though. Hell I'd do their S/T record too.

Guest Admin
Also, if Virgil can set up a kickstarter thing for it (I know you have to be invited to do it) I'd be into splitting it even with the ridiculous license fee.

I'll talk to Carl and see if he can give me a deal.And I am already signed up to Kickstarter. Plan to try a few things like gamits antidote.