THE OFFICIAL ANAL BLEACHING THREAD (Instructions)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adam526

I've been watching a thread on AP.net explode about this for the past hour. Can't find a working link though.

The kid who leaked it is 17 years old and writes for a music news site, claimed that Tate sent him the CD, Tate got furious that he said that, went apeshit, so on and so forth

I've been watching a thread on AP.net explode about this for the past hour. Can't find a working link though.

The kid who leaked it is 17 years old and writes for a music news site, claimed that Tate sent him the CD, Tate got furious that he said that, went apeshit, so on and so forth

I've never met the guy, but Tate seems like such a tool.

i'd like to hear this... although i don't see it on the normal outlets. :(

edit:

(Thrice - Beggars (Promo) [2009/CD/MP3/192]) (60.32 MB) uploaded by *Anonymous* was deleted by nomado (Contains voiceovers)

damn.

it was uploaded on waffles.fm for a good hour, 11 people downloaded it, i was lucky enough to have browsed the site in that hour window. i didnt know it was a kid that leaked it. its a vagrant promo copy, dudes voice announced"you are listening to a vagrant promotional stream". im glad he called tate out on it, he is a tool. the album is amazing. no i wont send it to you. lol@ the ap.net thread, anyone have a link to it?

I've never met the guy, but Tate seems like such a tool.

hit the nail on the head. ever since he sold the site to buzznet it's gotten even worse over there. their site crashes nearly every day. the site is so poorly run as a whole, despite him making millions from the buzznet deal.

Guest kevinb

only good leak i found today was the portugal the man- The Majestic Majesty (satanic acoustic) album

I'm really anxious to hear the new thrice, I just cant find it yet

it was uploaded on waffles.fm for a good hour, 11 people downloaded it, i was lucky enough to have browsed the site in that hour window. i didnt know it was a kid that leaked it. its a vagrant promo copy, dudes voice announced"you are listening to a vagrant promotional stream". im glad he called tate out on it, he is a tool. the album is amazing. no i wont send it to you. lol@ the ap.net thread, anyone have a link to it?

So I guess you've deleted it from your computer then? Or are you really so self-important that you think you deserve to have this, but other fans don't?