Fest 8 registration is up...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight

You guys are acting like this is the final lineup, you know it's not, more stuff will be added later. It's only July, you guys all know how much shit gets added on before the actual Fest.

We Are The Union just told me today they were confirmed yesterday and they're not up yet. So think of all the other bands who are probably still in the confirmation process.

Also...

SAMIAM

SAMIAM

SAMIAM

SAMIAM

SAMIAM

SAMIAM

SAMIAM

SAMIAM

SAMIAM

want to go baaaad.

the only rooms that are left are king sized bed or a double bed? or is that two beds?

at the holiday inn that is

i actually don't see that rooms are available anymore...

weird

however, if it only says "double bed" that means its just one single bed. a double is a little larger than the size of a full.

want to go baaaad.
the only rooms that are left are king sized bed or a double bed? or is that two beds?

at the holiday inn that is

i actually don't see that rooms are available anymore...

weird

however, if it only says "double bed" that means its just one single bed. a double is a little larger than the size of a full.

there's 2 different room combinations. you pick weather you want a larger king bed or 2 double beds.

you can also room up to 4 people in a room.

Guest genericinsight
the fact that TORCHE and KYLESA are both playing make it worth the trip. All they need is MASTADON and it'll be the most brutal FEST to date

My one friend who loves these types of bands that is going with me and my group told me he was surprised they were playing. He really thought Fest was mainly punk bands and was shocked when I told him Baroness played in '07.

But that's the beauty of the Fest for me, that there are so many genres and types of bands to choose from, it never gets boring.