Neurosis re-presses

i've never had a problem with neurot actually, once Von Tills wife called me on the phone to see if giving me the hoodie version of a t-shirt that was sold out was going to be okay.

yes, yes it was.

and Ryan (i still think hes the mailorder guy) is a good dude. he replies to e-mails fairly quick.

Still waiting for two copies iof the red sparowes live CD.

I ordered 2 years ago from neurot and never get the cd's,no reply ,NADA.

Neurot mailorder suck.

I'll never used again

yeah I ordered 2 copies of the Triad 7"s 3 or 4 years ago(whenever that thing came out and never got my copies...and the second copy was for a friends birthday present...yeah fuck 'em...never again.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
What the fuck is up with that $18 7" though?????

The Tribes of Neurot/Earth Split was only sold at a couple of shows or something a while back. I don't remember exactly.

it was for a new years eve show a few years ago, there were only 200 of each color if i remember correctly, they go for a decent chunk on the bay sometimes.

also, neurot is awesome, i ordered a shirt and a cd from them, and they were out of the shirt, so they actually called me up and asked me if a hoodie of the same design was alright. for the same price.

good dudes.

The Tribes of Neurot/Earth Split was only sold at a couple of shows or something a while back. I don't remember exactly.

it was for a new years eve show a few years ago, there were only 200 of each color if i remember correctly, they go for a decent chunk on the bay sometimes.

also, neurot is awesome, i ordered a shirt and a cd from them, and they were out of the shirt, so they actually called me up and asked me if a hoodie of the same design was alright. for the same price.

good dudes.

i wish they'd call me and give me my $30 back.