hot topic 50% off (good stuff)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adam526
The last hot topic I went to had a retarded vinyl set up. The racks were stacked 4 high, and they were so vertically close together that you could pull records out of the bottom 3 racks without taking out every record in front of it first so you could bend it out. How did no one notice this?

I think no one mentioned it because we all thought they were all like that. All of them I've been to have been like that atleast.

how do they know if its really your birthday or not!? haha just out of curiosity.

When you sign up for the account, you are asked to put in your birthday. I probably could have lied, but since my birthday is in October, I will hold off until then to pick up any clearance items that are available/desirable (I will have money by then hopefully). I doubt there is any kind of verification though.

Guest kevinb
damn i want have heart but cant do the almost 7 bucks to ship.

someone wanna pick that up and i will pay for record and what it costs to ship?

why not just go to the mall in lakewood ?

if somebody knows for sure that their store has Good Mourning by Alkaline Trio, please let me know. i'd like to have a sealed copy for my collection, and when i tried to buy from the website, it appears they're sold out. the hot topic by my house doesn't carry GM, either. :(

thanks in advance :)

edit: please PM me if you're willing to help me out so i don't have to open this thread every time somebody makes a post to check.

Guest kevinb

FUCK I HAOPE I VACAN GE TSOME RAIUDDIOHEA LPZZ TOMAROW CUZ IM GOIN TOOO SEE PORTUGL THE MAN FRIDAYH FU(FUCK YEAH HA ;LOLZ A DRUNKZ HJAHA