COPELAND BENEATH MEDICINE TREE -- PICTURES UP!!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thecopelandboard.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=284

According to Aaron, ESR is owned by Colombia. Evidently that brief period they were signed cost them that album.

news to me. that sucks. although its not my favorite album of theirs, i would probably listen to it on vinyl more than the others.

oh damn, want this so bad. Dont know if i can spend the money at the moment. Also not sure how much shipping to Australia will be from this site

It'll be around $14.50 -- but that's pretty much straight shipping and a couple dimes for packaging materials. We try and keep shipping costs as low as possible.

I couldn't be more thrilled for this. This is the album that my wife and I fell in love to. First concert we ever saw together. Will likely be buying all three options.

Always thought all the vellum and artwork made this album perfect for the wax treatment.

Any chance we get In Motion anytime too?

Also are there going to be any test presses available for purchase? Would kill for that.

In Motion is a possibility...

We may have a couple extra test pressings for sale, but not sure yet at this point.

I'll buy anything you put out by Copeland. This is great news! ;D

Worst. Band. Ever.

Really?? Ever heard of Nickleback? Or Brokencyde?

hy⋅per⋅bo⋅le  /haɪˈpɜrbəli/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [hahy-pur-buh-lee] Show IPA

–noun Rhetoric. 1. obvious and intentional exaggeration.

2. an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”

Friends,

Pre-order for this record goes up in about 10 hours...

I have all of the details and pictures posted in our webstore [http://academyfightsong.bigcartel.com]. This will be up at 12 NOON EST sharp today, so get ready to order soon!

Thanks everyone, I really really appreciate your support!!

Best,

RJ / AFS