The Girl with the star tatoos.....

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Yu, There's a show over here called "Pimp My Ride" where Xzibit would have people submit stories of why they need a car. In my opinion the people that were on it (at least first 2 seasons) really needed it, but Xzibit would always put something you like in the car was well. That's kinda how the whole thing took off.

Hey Yu, There's a show over here called "Pimp My Ride" where Xzibit would have people submit stories of why they need a car. In my opinion the people that were on it (at least first 2 seasons) really needed it, but Xzibit would always put something you like in the car was well. That's kinda how the whole thing took off.

clearer.

thanks, lechevre....

:)

All the extra shit always made the car stupid as fuck for me. It was mostly so impractical, and would be a large cost to maintain in the future. If these people are driving shitty-ass shitters before the show, how are they going to afford to insure the thing, let alone drive it around and pay for 19 batteries a year, etc.

All the extra shit always made the car stupid as fuck for me. It was mostly so impractical, and would be a large cost to maintain in the future. If these people are driving shitty-ass shitters before the show, how are they going to afford to insure the thing, let alone drive it around and pay for 19 batteries a year, etc.

"and the best part of your new car... the trunk! 300 subwoofers, neon lights, and a playstation 3"

"and the best part of your new car... the trunk! 300 subwoofers, neon lights, and a playstation 3"

"But X-to-tha-Z, where do I put my hockey bag, or anything else I might want to use a trunk for to carry?"

my friend knew a guy who's ride was pimped and afterward all the new shit got jacked from his car

I always wondered about that. They pimp a car and then give it back to a dude who lives in a shitty neighborhood and who's house was plastered all over MTV.

Pure failure lol!