Ikea Expedit question

I have one standing and one on its side. I have a 40 inch lcd sitting on top of the one on its side and 150 - 200 7in in a travel box on top of the one standing up. I have both mounted to the wall because I live in cali and I have to think about earthquakes. I think if an expedit is assembled properly it would be fine without the wall mounts.

yeah, the 5x5 i helped my friend put together was a pain. the 4x4 that i have i've had to take apart to move a couple times, but it's pretty easy.

i think w the desk attachment though, wall anchoring is probably much less crucial.

also, plastic milk crates. they fit really nicely in the expedit an are super versatile, except for 12".

yeah, the 5x5 i helped my friend put together was a pain. the 4x4 that i have i've had to take apart to move a couple times, but it's pretty easy.

i think w the desk attachment though, wall anchoring is probably much less crucial.

also, plastic milk crates. they fit really nicely in the expedit an are super versatile, except for 12".

Having taken one apart a few times is it still as sturdy as it once was? I've heard some people complain but then other say it was fine. I bought one that was put together, took it apart and am about to reassemble it soon.

yeah, mine has been disassembled thrice, so assembled four times total. i think the trick is to not strip the screws. ive also been known to move it around while assembled and it holds up great.

on a 5x5 it might be different as the support pegs are much smaller, but they are doubled up. is this supposed to be better? i cant tell.