can I get away with killing my neighbors?

Guest afsdan

Guest afsdan

OK...so these asshats moved in last month, and it's like living next to a frat house. There's 5-6 of them, and it seems like all they do is yell. One of the girls that lives there seems to bitch at nearly everything.

"THERE'S NO SCREENS IN THE WINDOWS"

"THEY LEFT ALL THEIR TOOLS HERE"

(keep in mind they moved in before the construction dudes were finished)

Since then, the only thing I hear from these people is yelling and complaining. It's how they speak to each other, seemingly.

well, last night seemed to be the last straw. I'm woken from a pretty decent slumber by one of them yelling "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY". it was pretty startling, and suddenly there was another "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY". This is coming directly into my bedroom window, as it faces their house. Turns out, one of the dudes is in his front yard, and gives another few "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY"'s, by the time I step outside to give him a "SHUT THE FUCK UP", he slips inside his house.

I live on a busy street, so I'm used to noise, cars, alarms, barking dogs, the bar across the street letting out, etc. I'm a pretty patient dude, but being woken up by this douchebag screaming at 2-3 in the morning has really got my blood boiling.

What advice do you folks have? I'm not necessarily looking to murder them. But I would LOVE to fuck with them bad.

Get yourself an un-registered pre-pay phone, find out one of their names, you already know the address. Start ordering lots of taxi's, Pizza, sand, Gravel, Skips anything that they will deliver and will collect payment on delivery.

Also go to a catalog website and order them lots of free magazines, catalogs and free samples.

Then just sit at your window, watch and enjoy.

Edit

Forgot to add strippers to the first list.

maybe you should get some crack and leave it in their place, and then call the cops as a concerned citizen telling them that you think they are selling drugs out of there.

i used to caddy from the time i was 14 til i was 20. the place at which i worked employed lots of mexicans as caddies, as well, including the caddymaster who lived in a house with a bunch of them just off the grounds. they ALLLLLL did drugs, namely coke. everybody knew, but they sold to the members so they were never reported. at first i didn't really care because i was making good money for a 14 year old, but as the years went on and things started getting much shadier, i really wanted to call the cops and let them know there were thousands of dollars of drugs in the house. never had the balls to do it though.

release fleas in their house?

leave raw meat outside their door and lure wild animals to their doorstep, sneak into their house and hide raw fish in couches, on top of cabinets...

or call the police and log noise complaints.

as long as you have a rock solid alibi you can pretty much get away with anything...let your imagination run wild.

Guest afsdan

a friend told me to superglue ball bearings inside the caps that go on the air nozzles on the tires. it'll leak slowly so come morning, they have flat tires.

that one's the winner so far.

break into their car and fill their vents w/ three hole punch holes.

If there was a way to hide one of those party blowers in there, too, that would be amazing. Then, when the A/C got turned on, the confetti would blow everywhere while the little noisemaker went off. And you could yell "Surprise" out of your window.

Get yourself an un-registered pre-pay phone, find out one of their names, you already know the address. Start ordering lots of taxi's, Pizza, sand, Gravel, Skips anything that they will deliver and will collect payment on delivery.

Also go to a catalog website and order them lots of free magazines, catalogs and free samples.

Edit

yeah and waste the time and resources of people who are trying to make a living. fucking retarded.

Edit

yeah and waste the time and resources of people who are trying to make a living. fucking retarded.

True, but revenge is a selfish motive.

I'm sure dominoes won't mind sacrificing a medium margarita to see an angry stripper demand money from noisy neighbour.

break into their car and fill their vents w/ three hole punch holes.

If there was a way to hide one of those party blowers in there, too, that would be amazing. Then, when the A/C got turned on, the confetti would blow everywhere while the little noisemaker went off. And you could yell "Surprise" out of your window.

This, but with a little powdered anthrax mixed with the confetti.