new Fenix Tx record next year

mclz

I guess it's time to regurgitate that sandwich.

Hey Scott: what do this band and that sandwich have in common?

They both turned to shit years ago!

Saying the band turned to shit implies that at one point in their career they weren't shit. This band is more like a sandwich that was made entirely of shit complete with shit bread mayonaise made out of shit.

Hey Scott: what do this band and that sandwich have in common?

They both turned to shit years ago!

Saying the band turned to shit implies that at one point in their career they weren't shit. This band is more like a sandwich that was made entirely of shit complete with shit bread mayonaise made out of shit.

"This Review in particular is just two words 'Shit Sandwich' "

Guest kissthesharks

$$$$$$

I can't imagine this selling that well.

Yeah. I actually thought about that when I was brushing my teeth. Honestly, I don't have a clue. Maybe they miss making music together?

I think I'm going to delete their old albums from my iTunes just because this news is so stupid.

for humanity's improvement, you should.

easily one of the worst bands I ever watched play a set, so smug, and being a smug band without good songs is not cool. If you write good music, I'll give a little leeway, but attitude minus talent = garbage.

Guest kissthesharks

I just listened to the self titled album for nostalgia. Turns out it wasn't that good and it just reminded me of my first break up. Thanks for ruining my day, fenixtx.

i liked fenix tx when i was younger, too. will's songs on lechuza were the good ones. i never saw them, though, so they may as well be arrogant dickweeds who can't play. i'll give their stuff a listen every now and then but i wouldn't pay to see them.

and i think that this is a horrible idea.