KFC Double Down Chicken Sandwich! (no bun content)

kurtz

I can't believe that sandwich exists. However, I am definitely intrigued and will probably try one next week.

As for the pizzabaconburger thing, I would LOVE to assemble something like that, but I'd need to have other people over to make sure I didn't just eat the whole thing myself.

I can't believe that sandwich exists. However, I am definitely intrigued and will probably try one next week.

As for the pizzabaconburger thing, I would LOVE to assemble something like that, but I'd need to have other people over to make sure I didn't just eat the whole thing myself.

If you ate the entire thing yourself, you'd die.

If you ate the entire thing yourself, you'd die.

I think you underestamate that Scott is literally 8 feet tall and made of left over bear parts.

Omaha, Nebraska, and an area in Rhode Island are test markets for the Double Down Chicken Sandwich... The sandwich has been selling for about three weeks, and "it's doing really well, actually,"...
A quick calculation using the nutritional information on KFC's Web site reveals the Double Down Chicken Sandwich to be about 858 calories and 62.4 grams of fat -- about the same amount of calories and more fat than Wendy's 1/3-pound Triple with cheese.