PO: Minus the Bear poi/Portugal the Man waiter rp

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image][image]

MINUS THE BEAR "Planet of Ice" dbl LP coke bottle blue and baby pink vinyl (2 records)

MINUS THE BEAR "Planet of Ice" dbl LP coke bottle blue vinyl

MINUS THE BEAR "Planet of Ice" dbl LP baby pink vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=minus%20the%20bear

Portugal the Man Waiter: You Vultures LP clear w/ black splatter and silver/black half and half (2)

Portugal the Man Waiter: You Vultures LP clear w/ black splatter

Portugal the Man Waiter: You Vultures LP silver/black half and half

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=portugal%20the%20man

I have been waiting to announce this, but we are repressing both "Planet of Ice" and "Waiter You Vultures". It is fitting that both bands are touring together, it just made sense to repress both. With Planet of Ice, we are doing 500 of each color and this time around, I decided to keep the crazy colors to a minimum so you will get a straight up coke bottle blue and a baby pink. With Portugal, I decided to do two color sets that match the artwork: Clear w/ Black splatter, and silver/black half and half. With both represses, we are offering a small number of sets of both colors for those of you collecting all the colors to save you a few bucks.

We are expecting to receive copies by the end of April, if not sooner. I am actually trying to get copies for the band when they play in Colorado, but at the very latest, we will have them ready to ship at the end of the month.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, a hobby becomes a chore when a collector feels upset or obligated to continue making purchases. These represses are great for people like me who missed out on the original presses. I don't understand why people convince themselves that they have to own every copy of a record to the point that the announcement of new colors pisses them off.