Wanna see my weiner(s)? Now with more weiner!!

This is William:

[image]

This is Rome:

[image]

Dog Chair:

[image]

Bath Time!

[image]

Abigail:

Li'l Abner was my original weiner. She had back issues when she was 5 and was partially paralyzed. We had to put her down :'( We got Rome to keep William company -- he was really sad and depressed.

[image]

William and Abigail:

[image]

William and Abner liked to dress up and pose for various holidays.

Halloweiner:

[image]

Season's Greetings:

[image]

St. Patrick's Day:

[image]

Weiner dogs are fucking awesome.

cutest thread ever.

i want to come photograph them!

They're coming to New Orleans with me. The guys I'm staying with for the first month until I get my own place have 3 weiners already!

5 weiners in a house! It'll be a whole package of weiners! The house is huge, so it's barely noticibale.

Feel like taking a trip down south, be my guest.

cutest thread ever.

i want to come photograph them!

They're coming to New Orleans with me. The guys I'm staying with for the first month until I get my own place have 3 weiners already!

5 weiners in a house! It'll be a whole package of weiners! The house is huge, so it's barely noticibale.

Feel like taking a trip down south, be my guest.

aawwwwww! so glad you get to take them with you!

i would loooove seeing that many in one place at once! the other weekend when i was in philly at the dude im datings place there was a boston terrier named george, a jack russell named harriet and his corgi dave all running around at once. i thought THAT was cute. but this is exponentially cuter.

aawwwwww! so glad you get to take them with you!

There was no way I was giving up my boys. I love those little jerks.

And there was no way we were going to separate them. They're in love. See:

[image]

And a few more since my guys are such a hit:

A boy and his dog:

[image]

Happy Rome!

[image]

And lastly, this is why we had to get Rome for William. He loved his sister Abigail so much. He cried and cried when we took her to the vet and didn't bring her back. This photo was taken 2 days before we had to put her down. She could barely stand up on her own at this point. She kind of drug herself out onto the deck to get some sun. William snuggled up next to her, almost like he knew. It was heartbreaking.

[image]

Edit: Both William and Rome are rescue dogs. We bought Abigail from a breeder when she was a puppy. Ironically, she is the one that had all of the health issues.

aawwwwwww! both :] and :[.

animals know when something's wrong and someone (be it another animal or a person) needs comforting. when my mom was going through cancer treatments, one or both of my cats were always glued to her side and up in her lap as soon as she sat or laid down. i don't think i'd ever live without a cat or a dog.

rescue animals are the best. i would never get one from a breeder, because theres so many out there that have been abandoned and need a good home. i'm just a bleeding heart, haha.