im getting a tattoo..

i know a bunch of people here have them so i figure some of you may get a kick out of it, i know chap will. my friend and i talked about getting a tattoos for a while. basically he said "if i get one you have to get one" and i agreed. so, we decided to go with movie hero's. well, he got some zombie piece and said its from walking dead. i havent seen it yet but i figure thats good enough to keep me in the agreement even though its not from a movie....

here is what i will be getting..

[image]

make sure you go to an artist who has experience doing portrait pieces. I've seen some work that was bad by otherwise good artists. I've seen some guy with a tattoo of Pam Anderson that wound up looking like the bassist for aerosmith.

ya, im on the lookout. im around tattoos all the time. two of my good friends are actually artists and i know tons of dudes also, none of them do portraits though. thats the main reason it has taken so long for either of us to get anything really. i think im gonna do it on the front of my thigh so its not out in the open and get it pretty large, should be great for parties.

this guy is another one of my favorites when it comes to portraits.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=19346528&albumId=8896

Nikko's work is incredible. He's a great guy too. His little brother and I are good friends. I plan on getting something done with him.