cellphone ringing while the movie showing

if you're in the cinema and face someone who pick the call up and talk or call out when the film showing, what you will do ?

i know everbody may forget to turn the ringing off or change cellphone mode but i don't understand who call out when the film showing especially talk to his lover.

is this thing ever happend with you ?

Yea I hate this and hate when people take babies into a movie.

Its even worse when a cell phone goes off now cause there is a message before the movie comes on telling everyone to turn their phones off. That "silence is golden" message they always play before a movie.

I wish I could punch all the 15 year old kids who sit in movies and text thru the whole thing and you can see the light from their cell phone.

Seriously one of the reasons I only go to movies a few weeks after they are out or at weird showing (the first or the last of the day).

same here. i have never seen a movie opening night/day and i try to avoid the opening week. matinees are the way to go, they're cheaper and less crowded, usually full of old people depending on the movie.

i only watch film in art cinema.

they always selected the alternative film for show among blockbuster.

i love that place because everybody who watch the film at there which i saw for all 10 years where i'm a fan of that place never use a cellphone while screen working.

but i just face one idiot do it because he will night out with his gang after the film finish and he also call out for ask his girlfriend.

i hope he won't watch the film at there again....

I usually tell people to be quiet. I went to see King KONG once and the 2 kids behind me were kicking and screaming. i literally had to turn around and tell them to "SHUT THE FUCK UP". they were quiet after that. Since then i never go to a cinemark or one of those theaters anymore. I go to the arthouse cinemas or the draft house where everyone keeps quiet, i can drink beer, and eat while watching the movie. It's fucking awesome!!

I constantly tell people to put their phones away... it pisses me off so much. Rudeness in general really aggravates me, but it's so shitty for someone to do that. Why did they bother paying so much if they just wanted to text someone the whole time??

I actually went to see Inglourious Basterds with my friend and her boyfriend the other day and during the opening credits, I can see he has his cell phone out so I ask her what the fuck he's doing, she glances over, looks back at me and tells me he's twittering. I reached over, grabbed his phone, shut it off and handed it back. She took it and put it in her purse.

Fuckin kids these days, man.

(He's 25)

But seriously... fuckin kids these days.