Later Dante (extremely NSFW)

casey

Don't say anyone is butt hurt because its a fucking ridiculous phrase.

I don't use it myself. I prefer to say they've got their labia in a bunch. Probably just as vulgar, though...if that's what bothers everyone.

Hahaha,....labia in a bunch...I like that. I'm not sure why I don't like "butt hurt," but it's not because it's vulgar.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you think he does at work with all of those records sitting on his shelf? I remember seeing pictures of his desk from work, and think to myself "what the fuck is the point of having vinyl at your office..... if you can't play it?" I never got to ask him... and now I will never know :(

what do you think he does at work with all of those records sitting on his shelf? I remember seeing pictures of his desk from work, and think to myself "what the fuck is the point of having vinyl at your office..... if you can't play it?" I never got to ask him... and now I will never know :(

He has a USB turntable on his desk, I think. Every time I traded with him he had me send the records to his work.

I like Dante. He's not a bad guy at all. I just think the way he quit the board is crybaby bullshit and anyone who can dish out as much crap as he does/did should be able to take it.

This.

Also, I think he just had his vinyl shipped to his office to make sure it arrived safely -- I do the same thing. I don't want have stuff potentially left out in the heat/rain/snow when I know I can just receive it at work and keep it safe.

no, I have mine sent to my office too, but I always take it home that day, not leave it on my desk/shelf for no reason other than to take up space. If I could have a record player here then that'd make sense... but I didnt know he had one at his desk, so thats why I thought it was weird

I like Dante. He's not a bad guy at all. I just think the way he quit the board is crybaby bullshit and anyone who can dish out as much crap as he does/did should be able to take it.

I too am in this camp. I thought the whole "people sharing stories in that thread" are creepy deal was a little moralistic and silly. He spent as much time here as anyone and to try to reach some moral high ground seems a little out of place. Its not really worth much more thought than that for me.

no, I have mine sent to my office too, but I always take it home that day, not leave it on my desk/shelf for no reason other than to take up space. If I could have a record player here then that'd make sense... but I didnt know he had one at his desk, so thats why I thought it was weird

I think he told me once he had a USB turntable on his desk.

The only other reason I could think of that he would keep records at work is maybe his wife gets on him about buying a lot of vinyl and he filters it into his collection piece by piece under her radar.

Sometimes I forget to take stuff home for a few days and will end up with a stack of records in my office. It happens sometimes.

Also, Dante's in San Francisco, so maybe he bikes and/or takes public transit to work frequently, which would make bringing the records home inconvenient some evenings.