Later Dante (extremely NSFW)

casey

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get it, wont it not be fun to collect records anymore if you cant shoot the shit about them with people who have the same interests as you?, not everyone collects records ( none of my friends do) and you guys are the only people I can really shoot the shit about them with, isnt that the point of this board?

no, I have mine sent to my office too, but I always take it home that day, not leave it on my desk/shelf for no reason other than to take up space. If I could have a record player here then that'd make sense... but I didnt know he had one at his desk, so thats why I thought it was weird

Sometimes I forget to take stuff home for a few days and will end up with a stack of records in my office. It happens sometimes.

Also, Dante's in San Francisco, so maybe he bikes and/or takes public transit to work frequently, which would make bringing the records home inconvenient some evenings.

Or maybe he has an abusive boyfriend and they've been saving money to buy a sweater for their Weimeriener and Dante knows that if his boyfriend finds out he's spending money on records instead of Mr. Felcher (that's the dog) he'll get smacked up all in the face and shit. So he keeps his records at work until he knows his boyfriend won't be home and sneaks them into the loft. But then he comes home with a huge stack of records one day and walks in on his boyfriend in bed with the young guy that busses table at the restaurant they eat at every Wednesday, and Dante throws all the records down and goes nuts and the boyfriend is trying to calm him down but he's freaking out and the busboy tries to leave and he slips on the records and Dante's like "get off my records you gay trash asshole, they're worth more than your entire shitty Banana Republic outfit!" And they boyfriend is like "is that all you care about, your fucking records?" It pretty much goes downhill from there.

Sometimes I forget to take stuff home for a few days and will end up with a stack of records in my office. It happens sometimes.

Also, Dante's in San Francisco, so maybe he bikes and/or takes public transit to work frequently, which would make bringing the records home inconvenient some evenings.

Or maybe he has an abusive boyfriend and they've been saving money to buy a sweater for their Weimeriener and Dante knows that if his boyfriend finds out he's spending money on records instead of Mr. Felcher (that's the dog) he'll get smacked up all in the face and shit. So he keeps his records at work until he knows his boyfriend won't be home and sneaks them into the loft. But then he comes home with a huge stack of records one day and walks in on his boyfriend in bed with the young guy that busses table at the restaurant they eat at every Wednesday, and Dante throws all the records down and goes nuts and the boyfriend is trying to calm him down but he's freaking out and the busboy tries to leave and he slips on the records and Dante's like "get off my records you gay trash asshole, they're worth more than your entire shitty Banana Republic outfit!" And they boyfriend is like "is that all you care about, your fucking records?" It pretty much goes downhill from there.

Probably.

+1