Photos of new Vinyl Collective/SH office

Guest admin1338560633

"I told Seabron I would give a little bit of a back story. She has been short with us all week and every time we give her a hard time, she just snaps at us. We told her that her man needs to give her some serious deep dicking and her demeanor will be much better next week. Cory, if you can please take care of things this weekend, our office will be much appreciative. thanks buddy."

lololol. this is a Human Resources nightmare. it's like when you get hired at your new job and they make you watch those ridiculous videos during orientation. and you always think, "these scenarios are so absurd. this would never happen in real life!"

this one just did.

Guest Admin
"I told Seabron I would give a little bit of a back story. She has been short with us all week and every time we give her a hard time, she just snaps at us. We told her that her man needs to give her some serious deep dicking and her demeanor will be much better next week. Cory, if you can please take care of things this weekend, our office will be much appreciative. thanks buddy."

lololol. this is a Human Resources nightmare. it's like when you get hired at your new job and they make you watch those ridiculous videos during orientation. and you always think, "these scenarios are so absurd. this would never happen in real life!"

this one just did.

that thought crossed my mind, but hey, we are a nice, little family here at SH/VC but yes, we are also a human resources' nightmare

cool place,virgil.

it looks so great !

i hope scott heisel will ask ap for write about your label in ap again.

(i remebered suburbanhome records already presented,right ?)

and nice to see a pic of your child,logan.

he looks taller than last time which you carry him in a pic of contest.

i may visit you if i have a time in denver....