i've been gone for 5 days why did rich (dante3000)

mclz

You guys are all real sweet. I won't even bother reading the one in my honor marked "extremely NSFW".

Anyhow, I didn't leave over the blowjob thread (believe it or not). I left because I just haven't been thrilled with the overall quality of the site. I feel like there's a handful of folks I really like and a lot who I don't even enjoy reading comments from. Yes, I could ignore them but it came to the point where I was ignoring more content than I was reading and that just kind of bummed me out on the whole deal. I was actually just updating my profile when I saw the "delete account" button at the bottom. It seemed like a decent idea at the time and I'm still pretty okay with it.

I've made a new account for the purpose of selling stuff and maybe occasionally posting in the vinyl thread. Also, I had sold (and shipped) some items to some people and I realized this board was their only contact with me. I didn't want to pull up stakes in case something bounces back. So, that's it. Be cool.

You guys are all real sweet. I won't even bother reading the one in my honor marked "extremely NSFW".

Anyhow, I didn't leave over the blowjob thread (believe it or not). I left because I just haven't been thrilled with the overall quality of the site. I feel like there's a handful of folks I really like and a lot who I don't even enjoy reading comments from. Yes, I could ignore them but it came to the point where I was ignoring more content than I was reading and that just kind of bummed me out on the whole deal. I was actually just updating my profile when I saw the "delete account" button at the bottom. It seemed like a decent idea at the time and I'm still pretty okay with it.

I've made a new account for the purpose of selling stuff and maybe occasionally posting in the vinyl thread. Also, I had sold (and shipped) some items to some people and I realized this board was their only contact with me. I didn't want to pull up stakes in case something bounces back. So, that's it. Be cool.

So in the overall scheme of board quitters, this retirement lasted longer than Barrie's but shorter than Ben's. Is that about right?

Guest goooglemyass
big black dicks

That's basically why I can't seem to leave.

aren't you 2nd in line for king of asshole flippers on ebay, right after fraziermart? with you astronomically high prices for everything.

So in the overall scheme of board quitters, this retirement lasted longer than Barrie's but shorter than Ben's. Is that about right?

Hey, I guess I should just feel honored to be on your radar, eh?

Hey, I guess I should just feel honored to be on your radar, eh?

If you made a new account to post in the trades forum, then go post in the trades forum. Stop slumming it with the rest of us.

awww yeah!

dante, i missed you. hard.

and this board is full of a bunch of tools, but if i quit, they win.

if i quit, they win.

fuck them.

you can't quit. you and rich are basically the only reason i come here anymore. you guys are funny and mostly everybody else bitches so i look forward to you guys making fun of them for it.

and rich... people just dont like being called out for their shit, even though it's true. thats why you're going to get some hostility. fuck em and fart on their records if they buy from you.

edit: dan you're funny too. you started great, got annoying for a bit, but now i feel you're in your message board prime!

Boy, that didn't take long.

As I've said before, I like Dante, he's a good dude. I like debating things with him and arguing. I would probably buy him a beer if I met him in person.

All that said, I knew he'd be back and come up with some excuse about how the board sucks now and not admit that his quitting was a knee-jerk reaction to being able to dish it out and not take it.

Either way, welcome back. I just can't quit you, Rich.